We mainly do OEM & ODM orders.
Our tooling shop covers about 300m2 and has full sets of tooling machines, including CNCs, EDMs, W-EDMs, grinders, milling machines, etc.
- 18 Years--Ace Tech has been engaged in tooling and molding industry 18 years.
- Cost-effective and high quality injection molds--The customers have the choice of flexible tooling methods—simple molds with low cost or high quality molds with long life with less repairing.
- 24-Hours Response—Professional team will answer the customers within 24 hours.
- One-stop Service—Ace Tech has in-house tooling shop and plastic injection molding shop and assembling shop.
- Coplete post processes—Ace Tech has long-term cooperated sub-contractors of machining, stamping, plating and coating, printing, etc.
- Perfect after-sales—Professional after sales staff will continue the service and help solve the problems for our customers.
- Technical drawings (3D and 2D) or samples are provided for inquiries.
- Quotation is made and after negotiation a cooperation agreement is reached.
- DFM reports will be provided for approval. If necessary, suggestions of improvement for product designs will be made to facilitate tooling or molding, or to make the tooling and molding cost down.
- After communication between the engineers of the both parties, we’ll make the prototype samples for approval by 3D printing or machining.
- Then 3D mold design drawings will be supplied for approval.
- We’ll arrange the procurement and production of all parts and raw materials of the mold.
- After the mold is finished, the first mold trial will be done and the adjustment will be done if necessary.
- The second mold trial will be done. The qualified samples will be sent to the customer for approval
- The Customer approve the sample. The mass production can be processed.